Malware is short for malicious software, an umbrella term for any harmful software to a computer user. Malware includes computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses, zero-day-attacks, and also spyware.
Malware Monitoring is a 24x7 Website monitoring solution that alerts Website owners and system administrators if the site has been compromised and injected with malicious code. Operating as a non-intrusive monitoring service, leverages pattern-free behavioral analysis technology to provide detailed information related to Website security status on a constant basis and represents the outermost layer of any comprehensive security program. It delivers a Web-based user-interface which allows configuration of Website URLs to be monitored, scan frequencies, personal settings and notification, alerting and reporting mechanisms.
QualityKiosk provides a SaaS based services for monitoring your websites against such Malware attacks. These services will provide:
- 100% non-intrusive scans provided for round-the-clock monitoring for the malicious code or links injected into your website.
- Detection of injected code or links that could subject web clients to "drive by downloads" of Malware such as viruses, Trojans, rootkits, etc.
- Dynamic Malware analysis engine which makes use of an API hooking sandbox and spyware behavior extractor to identify what the Malware is, where it is downloaded from, where it is written to on the victims' client machine.
- Detection of known and unknown Zero-day Malware through pattern-free behavioral analysis technology with an extremely low False Positive rate.
- In the event that Malware is successfully downloaded to the client-side, we also provide the source of the Malware, its name and file type and the target directory on the affected computer, which will help you to remove the Malware by identifying the infected files.